Purchase low-cost trees to cool your home, shade schoolyards, and create more livable outdoor community spaces!
Help reduce landfill waste: recycle curbside, Bring Your Own Bag to shop-call the (520) 791-5000 info line!
About Tucson Clean & Beautiful
Tucson Clean & Beautiful is a non-profit environmental advocacy, action and stewardship organization dedicated to preserving and improving our environment, conserving natural resources, and enhancing the quality of life within the City of Tucson and eastern Pima County.
We accomplish these goals through an array of programs that emphasize personal action, recycling and waste reduction, land stewardship, urban forestry and beautification.
Tucson Clean & Beautiful, established in 1985 to help keep our community litter free, has grown as an advocate for broader environmental issues and now coordinates many programs and projects with a diversity of partners including government agencies, community groups, businesses and private citizens.
Support from grants, memberships, donations from local businesses and citizens, in-kind donations of materials and services, and thousands of community volunteers are essential elements of our successful programs!
- TCB Fall 2014 Newsletter now available! Download your copy today. Want to receive a copy of the newsletter and other announcements (approximately monthly)? Subscribe today!
- Raffle Tickets for the Jim Click 2014 Jeep Cherokee now available! 100% of the price of tickets purchased from TCB supports environmental improvement programs. Call (520) 837-6832 to order tickets and pay by card, order online, or mail in order form with payment by check! Entries due at TCB no later than October 30, 2014.
- ONGOING: Dedicate a tree at Pantano River Park - a lasting way to recognize and remember friends and family! Commemorative trees can be donated for $225 each, planted on the west side of Pantano Pkwy. just north of Golf Links Rd.! Info: (520) 837-6832
- TCB in cooperation with the Southern Arizona Buffelgrass Coordination Center are proud to offer the new Buffel Busters Activity Booklet for 3rd-4th graders, aligned with ADE standards. See flyer for more info. Email or call (520) 837-6836 for assistance obtaining print copies!
- electronics recycling & document destruction, First Christian Church, 740 E. Speedway (enter on 1st Ave. south of Speedway). Most electronics and first box of documents for shredding recycled without charge. $5 charge for computer monitors/televisions and additional document boxes for shredding. Info: (520) 791-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org Sat. 9/27/2014, 8am-noon:
- Reserve your tickets-TCB Annual Meeting & Celebration. Keynote: Jane Hughes, Re: Social Impact Bonds. Gourmet buffet dinner $55 non-members, $50 TCB members. RSVP & payment by 10/10 online, card by phone (520) 837-6830 or mail check & guest names: TC&B, P.O. Box 27210, Tucson, AZ 85726. Event Flyer Fri. 10/17/2014, 6-9pm:
- Registration online, includes volunteer t-shirt. Wed. 10/22/2014 and Sat. 10/25/2014: United Ways Days of Caring Buffel Buster Removal Project, a fun morning removing invasive species from Tucson Park West Neighborhood! Help dig out buffelgrass and other invasives - easy site access.
- enter the contest! November 3, 2014: Entries due for K-5 students: create your own recycled bag, and