Purchase low-cost trees to cool your home, shade schoolyards, and create more livable outdoor community spaces!
Help reduce landfill waste: recycle curbside, Bring Your Own Bag to shop-call the (520) 791-5000 info line!
About Tucson Clean & Beautiful
Tucson Clean & Beautiful is a non-profit environmental advocacy, action and stewardship organization dedicated to preserving and improving our environment, conserving natural resources, and enhancing the quality of life within the City of Tucson and eastern Pima County. We accomplish these goals through an array of programs that emphasize personal action, recycling and waste reduction, land stewardship, urban forestry and beautification.
Tucson Clean & Beautiful, established in 1985 to help keep our community litter free, has grown to advocate for the environment, coordinating many programs and projects with a diversity of partners including government agencies, community groups, businesses and private citizens.
Support from grants, memberships, donations from local businesses and citizens, in-kind donations of materials and services, and thousands of community volunteers are essential elements of our successful programs.
- Raffle Tickets for the Jim Click 2014 Jeep Cherokee now available from TCB (all funds TCB raises support environmental improvement programs)! Call (520) 837-6832 or email email@example.com for assistance. Payment by card accepted!
- School environmental minigrant application now available! School/youth focused groups with effectively planned projects can apply for funding ($100-500) & qualify for other assistance. Cooperatively reviewed & funded by TCB, SAEMS & Arizona Native Plant Society. Applications due April 4, 2014.
- October 4, 2013, Tucson Electric Power was recognized by TCB, Arizona State Forestry Division, and Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild for sponsoring Trees for Tucson for 20 years! The Mayor also challenged Tucson residents and businesses to plant 10,000 new trees through 2014.
- A recent fire highlighted the need to quickly remove buffelgrass at this neighborhood site. Join us Saturday 3/8/2014, 8am-noon, at Prudence Rd. and Poinciana Dr., Tucson, AZ 85730 - RSVP to Erin, (520) 837-6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
- email@example.com TCB is proud to recognize Adopt-a-Park & Public Areas volunteer groups that meet project milestones! Join us in thanking El Sendero volunteers for their ongoing commitment in adopting Cesar Chavez (Five Points) Park, Stone Ave. just north of 18th St.: Saturday, 3/1/2014, 3:00 p.m. Adopt a site! (520) 837-6834 or
- RUMBA Recycled Art Contest at the SAHBA Home Show/Tucson Convention Center. Entry forms due Friday March 14; deliver entries Thursday March 27. More info: (520) 791-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org Friday March 28-Sunday March 30, 2014: