Purchase low-cost trees to cool your home, shade schoolyards, and create more livable outdoor community spaces!
Help reduce landfill waste: recycle curbside, Bring Your Own Bag to shop-call the (520) 791-5000 info line!
About Tucson Clean & Beautiful
Tucson Clean & Beautiful is a non-profit environmental advocacy, action and stewardship organization dedicated to preserving and improving our environment, conserving natural resources, and enhancing the quality of life within the City of Tucson and eastern Pima County. We accomplish these goals through an array of programs that emphasize personal action, recycling and waste reduction, land stewardship, urban forestry and beautification.
Tucson Clean & Beautiful, established in 1985 to help keep our community litter free, has grown to advocate for the environment, coordinating many programs and projects with a diversity of partners including government agencies, community groups, businesses and private citizens.
Support from grants, memberships, donations from local businesses and citizens, in-kind donations of materials and services, and thousands of community volunteers are essential elements of our successful programs.
- TCB Spring 2014 Newsletter now available! Download your copy today. Want to receive a copy of the newsletter and other announcements (approximately monthly)? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to our email list!
- Raffle Tickets for the Jim Click 2014 Jeep Cherokee now available from TCB (all funds TCB raises support environmental improvement programs)! Call (520) 837-6832 or email email@example.com for assistance. Payment by card accepted!
- October 4, 2013, Tucson Electric Power was recognized by TCB, Arizona State Forestry Division, and Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild for sponsoring Trees for Tucson for 20 years! The Mayor also challenged Tucson residents and businesses to plant 10,000 new trees through 2014.
- Savaya Coffee Market Conservation Cafe Series, Tuesday, April 22, 2014 beginning at 7:00 p.m. at 5350 E. Broadway Blvd. Happy Earth Day! Visit the Tucson Clean & Beautiful presentation and enter to win a free tree at the
- help clean up graffiti in Amphi neighborhood: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 8am (food, water, sunscreen and tools provided for registered volunteers). Meet at the park, 1 block north of Fort Lowell and 1 block west of 1st Ave. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to sign up! Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Learn techniques and
- Beat Back Buffelgrass Day throughout metro Tucson and beyond! It's early, but mark your calendars now for Saturday, January 24, 2015 is