Your contribution to Trees for Tucson through the Tree Bank can provide shade trees for community planting projects including schools, youth groups, low-income residents, community centers and neighborhood public spaces throughout the Tucson area!
Tax-deductible contributions to the Tree Bank may be made in increments of as few as 1 tree for $35, 3 trees for $100, 10 trees for $325, 100 trees for $3,000, 200 trees for $5,000, or 500 trees for $10,000. Many Trees for Tucson program participants also add a few dollars to their tree order and these contributions together help to provide additional trees for the community!
Contributions to the Tree Bank may be made:
– Online by credit card through the TCB store
– By phone with credit card to (520) 837-6832
– Donation check mailed to: Trees for Tucson, P.O. Box 27210, Tucson, AZ 85726. In the memo/designation line, simply note “Tree Bank”!
If you are making a donation in someone’s honor or memory, simply indicate this with your payment, email email@example.com or call (520) 837-6832.
Requesting Tree Bank assistance for your community project
If you need assistance with trees for your community tree project, the Trees for Tucson Tree Bank can be used to help stretch your available resources! Free tool loan and other assistance and advice is also available. Qualifying groups may apply for Tree Bank assistance via either:
– Tree-only assistance: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 837-6833 to help plan your tree planting project and determine eligibility for assistance for a variety of community projects. We are already planning for planting projects in Fall 2017 and beyond!
– TCB’s school mini-grant program (cash grant of up to $500 as well as granted trees, tool loan, and technical assistance). More details will be posted in the future. Email email@example.com or call (520) 837-6832 to be notified of the next grant round.