How to order trees for delivery:
If you are ready to purchase trees, click the “Order Trees Online” button above to purchase trees and pay by credit card. Our current selection of available trees can be found here. Printable forms are available in English and Spanish, and may also be mailed with check or money order. If you have any questions about the trees or how the program works, please read below before calling or emailing us.
First-time orders require new user registration. Already registered? You may proceed directly to log-in and place your order!
Please note recent changes to our program: we now have several edible (low-to-moderate water-use) trees available, there are no quantity limits, and if you already received trees through our program this year you may order additional trees. Trees may be planted in any location. Desert trees are available for $20 each; fruit-bearing trees are available for $25 each.
Residents throughout the Tucson metro area (within a ~30 mile radius of downtown Tucson) may order. Trees will be delivered! Choose from a selection of good shade trees that perform well with low maintenance, low to moderate water use, and cold hardiness to 20°F or less. (A brief description of the trees is included with the online and printed application.)
- TFT does not plant or maintain trees, but planting and maintenance instructions will be provided when we deliver the trees.
- The trees are 5-gallon in size, or approximately equivalent.
- Delivery is included in all tree prices.
- To qualify for delivery, you must live within a 30 mile radius from downtown Tucson (Broadway & Stone).
- If you live outside of our delivery radius, arrangements must be made with TFT to pick up your trees at our centrally located storage yard.
- You agree to plant trees at least 10 ft. from sewer lines, 5 ft. from water lines, and 3 ft. from other utility lines.
- You agree to not plant tree(s) under overhead lines.Trees for Tucson (TFT) is held harmless from all liability associated with tree planting and maintenance.
- You agree that you are the property owner, or have permission to plant from the property owner.
- If you are a Trico member, you must purchase your discounted trees through their website.
- Secure payments can be made online with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card.
- Printed forms require prepayment by check or money order.
- If you cannot pay by credit card or have a question about an existing order, please call us at (520) 791-3109 extension 1
What to expect next:
- After receipt of your order we will deliver trees within several weeks (no longer than 4 weeks). Holes do not need to be dug prior to delivery, but to avoid trees staying in pots for an extended period this will also give you adequate time for any site preparations including removal of tree stumps, other plants, etc. To arrange for free utility location services (blue stake marking), dial 811 at least 72 business hours prior to digging.
- Trees will be delivered directly to your home or business address as indicated on your order (you do not have to be present for delivery) or,
- Consider organizing with your neighbors to submit orders around the same time and request a group delivery. We can deliver to a pre-arranged location for a group, provide a tree planting demonstration, loan you tools and refer you to volunteer urban foresters who can assist your group on planting day.
For more information, call (520) 837-6835 or email email@example.com.